To inquire about advertising your
product, service, website, or content, please contact us at email@example.com
Before inquiring, please review the notes below to see if your advertisements are good fit for the site and its audience.
What kinds of ad formats do you accept?
Currently, we support the following types of ad formats:
- Contextual: Your ad is a word or group of words that are are linked to a website/product within an article/post.
- Non-Contextual Text: Your ad is a link outside of an article (example: on a widget, or directly on the homepage, or on the sidebar or footer).
- Contextual Images: An image that is within an article. (example, a book review or product review has an image, and that image links to a site where the product may be purchased).
- Non-contextual Images: An image that is placed outside of an article (example: in the footer, sidebar, etc).
- Sponsored Post:
You provide us with an article and we publish it.
- Sponsored Post (written by us): We write an article about your product or service. The article, along with its content (text, images) offer the product for purchase through an external site.
We do offer banner
advertisements and pop up advertising opportunities too.
What kind of products/websites can I advertise?
We will not link out to websites or products that are opposed to our philosophy. For example, we’d never link to a book by a psychic who claims to have supernatural powers, or to a supplement that claims to dramatically improve memory or cure cancer. We would, however, link to a book that describes how psychics practice their craft (ie: the art of cold reading).
In general, links to science-based products or educational materials are best (ex: microscopes, telescopes, books, DVD sets, courses, course-ware, funny t-shirts or other apparel, etc).
What are your rates?
Our rates are very flexible and competitive. Presently, we do not have a self-serve system, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.